Sunday, May 8, 2011

Assignment #6

The topic im going to write about for my research paper is science and technology: Promise and peril. I am going to be looking at what future we have with robots and the negative outcomes that can take place.
One of the resources that i am going to use is Ray Kurzweil article, "Promise and Peril". This article will help me explain the future we can have wit technology.

The next source that I will be using is Robot Be Good by Micheal Anderson. I did not find this source on my own but i got help from a class mates blog to help me develop my paper. This will help me show the promise of robots in the future working with humans.

A next resource that i will be using is The coming robot revolution expectations and fears about emerging intelligent, humanlike machine by Bar-Cohen, Yoseph. This book explains in depth the build up of robots to be human like and it brings up the question and explains are robots going to be with us or turn against us?

No comments:

Post a Comment